• Ibrahim Ferman (Episode 39)


    Source: www.startv.com.tr/dizi/muhtesemyuzyil





    VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrCDXsiZjF4
    Episode 39. From 47:10 minutes to 49:35 minutes.

    Ibrahim is reading a ferman (imperial order) from Sultan Suleyman to the divan:

    "I thank Allah Almighty, who has allowed me to obtain my wishes. Befitting his Oneness, is a palace, and befitting His palace, is a mighty door. The commands of those who ascend come from this door, . In the Qur'an, there is a passage that says: "Gracious is Allah to His servants: He gives Sustenance to whom He pleases". The sustenance that is mentioned in his passage is granted through that exalted door and palace. My laws and customs are carried out all around the world. My commands and orders are followed in our lands and everywhere due to obedience to Allah and His Messenger (Prophet Muhammad). I have appointed Ibrahim Pasha as Serasker (Commander in Chief of the army) to protect the lands that are under my Saltanat (dominion). I am increasing the income levels from his lands from 2 million akce (silver coins) to 3 million akce. It will be known that he represents my words, and nobody is to disobey his commands and orders. As long as I live, Ibrahim Pasha is hereby granted the authority to take all types of precautionary measures, and hand out all types of punishments without my specific permission. This is an imperial order from me, which all of my subjects will obey..." 

    Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment