• Nigar and Matrakci


    Source: www.startv.com.tr/dizi/muhtesemyuzyil




    Nigar has returned to Istanbul after Rustem has divorced her....she hesitates before knocking on Matrakci's door....

    Matrakci: "Nigar Hatun, what are you doing here?"

    Nigar lowers her head. Matrakci: "He divorced you, didn't he?"

    They go inside.

    Nigar: : "I have burdened you."

    Matrakci: "What burden, woman? Let's see...tell me, what happened?

    Nigar: "I am now a divorced woman...forgive me for coming to your door, but, I had no other place to go...I have some money, I want to find a home...but I need help..."

    Matrakci: "That is easy...we can find you a home...but what will you do afterward?"

    Nigar: "As long as I have a place to stay it is enough. Later...well I am not staying long anyway...I will leave here..." 

    Matrakci: "Where will you go?" Nigar: "You will tell me that, Nasuh Efendi. Tell me where my daughter is! Wherever she is, I wish to go to her already!" 

    Matrakci: "Three years have passed woman! God knows where she is now!"

    Nigar: "In this life, other than my daughter I have no one. Let me, I wish to spend my life with my daughter...Before, despite "

    Nigar: "Despite all my faults in all those years, you protected me. You helped me. Please don't keep away your help from me this one last time! Help me, please! Send me to my daughter!"

    Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment