• Ibrahim Remembers Hatice


    Source: www.startv.com.tr/dizi/muhtesemyuzyil

    VIDEO LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcAUpMPprvo
    Starting: 1:26:50 
    Ending: 1:29:37

    Ibrahim: "My heart beats like this butterfly's wing. Give me permission so that this butterfly can rest on your chest, it is entrusted to you now, Sultanim... I promise you that I will never make you cry, I will always make you smile... The tears that you shed all throughout your life will never fill this bottle... If I could only put my face on your wings filled with mercy. If I could put myself on your neck as a Simurgh, to be able to hear each one of your heartbeats, and give my last breath at that point... You would then give me life once again, to this tired servant of yours... If you could explain to me that the truth is manifested in us... If we could get drunk on the wonderful smell of the cool waters, fall asleep and never wake up, all the way until our child calls us from his cradle... Ibrahim, Ibrahim who has lost his way in a sea of lies... You can trick everybody, even yourself. But the truth is always stronger than lies. There will be a storm, there will be wind, and in the end, it will smash you against the rocks... Here you are, beside the truth, as you are still burning with the truth of this love! Even if you were to drink the whole sea of lies that you are lost in, there will be no benefit! Nothing else will make you better, or will cure you. Overcome your anger, Ibrahim! Finish this fight you have with yourself, and with your past. No longer should you hurt this heart that beats for you... she is your love, she is your wife... she is the mother of your children, she is your family..."

    Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment