• Muhteşem Yüzyıl 61.Bölüm - Hatice'nin Duygusal Konuşmasına Validenin Tepkisi


    Source: www.startv.com.tr/dizi/muhtesemyuzyil





    VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvxWz0gW6xk

    Hatice: "Validem, my beautiful mother, how are you doing? Do you have any pains?

    I believe with all my heart that your suffering will end soon and you will be able to stand up...

    Validem, I always dreamed of becoming a woman like you, someone who turned heads with one look, and someone who dazzles others with their magical beauty... You are so noble and honourable with your elegance... But I know that this is impossible... You are still more beautiful than any of us!

    But mostly, I wish to be a mother like you... A mother who protects her children, who embraces us with your tenderness, a mother who gives us peace...

    I still hear your voice in my eyes... I hear the lullabies you used to sing to me... I smell your unparalleled rose garden scent, it used to be the breath I used to breathe, it used to give me life...

    But how sad it is that my children are not as fortunate as I was... They do not have a mother like you... My dear mother, do not leave us! Do not leave us alone... Not yet! We need you, please!!

    Mother...?

    Gulfem! Daye!! She squeezed my hand! Look!"

    In the next scene, the Hunkar has been called into the room.

    Hatice: "She moved her hand, Hunkarim! Gulfem was here too, she saw it as well, right?"

    Gulfem: "Yes, Hunkarim..."

    Suleyman: "Did you inform the doctor?"

    Daye: "They are on their way Hunkarim."

    Suleyman: "Validem... I have been waiting for this good news for months... I beg you to please move a particle in your hand so my soul can find some peace..."

    Valide Sultan then moves her hand and Suleyman kisses her hand and places it on his forehead (a sign of high respect to elders in the Turkish culture) and he says: "Thank you, my Lord! You have heard our prayers!"

    Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment