• Muhteşem Yüzyıl 22.Bölüm - Either those cariyes will leave, or I will leave.


    Source: www.startv.com.tr/dizi/muhtesemyuzyil
    Suleyman: "What are you doing Hurrem? What does this mean?"

    Hurrem: "Up  until today, I was never disrespectful to you. For you, I accepted exile and lies against me. How could you do this to me? How could you read poems to me and then be with someone else? What kind of love is this? I die every day behind this door. Now take this dagger and kill me for real."

    Suleyman: "How can you come in front of me like this? What insolence is this?"

    Hurrem: "I get my strength from my love from my loyalty. I came here to die. If my love does not exist, I do not , exist either Suleyman."

    Suleyman: "Come to your senses Hurrem! Do not try my patience and conscience."

    Hurrem: "Here is the dagger, and here is my neck. Either save me from this pain right away, or I will exile myself! And you will not see my face again."

    Suleyman: "Are you aware of what you said? What do you mean, "I will exile myself"?"

    Hurrem: "I am used to all kinds of torture and exile...this time I will do it myself. If anything, I will keep my pride."

    Suleyman: "Hurrem, watch your words, your lowering the standard of respect that you show me, I won't put up with it for too long. Go at once and busy yourself with your children. Leave me alone!"

    Hurrem: "I am going to show the respect, but you are going to ruin and leave me in shambles, is that right? I saw everything. (I know about everything. With Gulnihal, with Mahidevran, with the hatun Sadika in Ibrahim's palace, the cariye at the door"

    Suleyman: "Hurrem, enough! Enough!"

    Hurrem: "Do not confuse me with others! I am not Mahidevran! I will not share our love with anyone else! Until tomorrow, either those cariyes will leave, or I will leave. The decision is yours."

    Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment