• Muhteşem Yüzyıl 15.Bölüm - Welcome to your home, Hurrem.


    Source: www.startv.com.tr/dizi/muhtesemyuzyil


    Episode 15.
    Start: 1:03:56
    End: 1:04:30

    Hurrem: "Gulnihal have you come?"

    Suleyman: "Welcome to your home, Hurrem." 

    Episode 15.
    Start: 1:05:34
    End: 1:07:58
    Hurrem: "Hunkarim, I missed you a very much, I remained longing for you..."
    Suleyman: "The letter you sent me really affected me. Do you love me this much?"
    Hurrem: "I love (you) a lot! Did you just get to know that now?"
    Suleyman: "Your words made me very sad. I will not be unfair to you."
    Hurrem: "From the pain in my soul, my hands were hurting. I do not even know what I wrote. I thought I lost you...But I promise, from now on, I will be the Hurrem who makes you smile. Not more fighting. No more childishness. I am grown now."
    Suleyman: "What  are you saying Hurrem? Did you hurt this much?"
    Hurrem: "Suleyman...because of you I got a family...for the happiness of my family, I am willing to give my life."

    Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment