• Love letter from Ibrahim to Hatice


    Source: www.startv.com.tr/dizi/muhtesemyuzyil






    VIDEO LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k4jiM7f7es&fb_source=message
    Episode 19.
    Start: 28 minutes.
    End: 30 minutes.

    Ibrahim: "My Sultana, I am writing you this letter in the middle of a large sea. My surroundings are all quiet. There is a huge flock of birds above us... this far away from land. As I wait for you, the mermaid of my dreams, the birds, where do they fly? Can these birds be Simurgh birds? The Zümrüd-ü Anka birds are trying their hardest to locate the truth behind the Qaf mountains. Will they pass the sea of love and reach the valley of separation? I became like the Simurgh bird, who is trying to reach you... If I could only put my face on your wings filled with mercy. If I could put myself on your neck as a Simurgh, to be able to hear each one of your heartbeats, and give my last breath at that point... You would then give me life once again, to this tired servant of yours... If you could explain to me that the truth is manifested in us... If we could get drunk on the wonderful smell of the cool waters, fall asleep and never wake up, all the way until our child calls us from his cradle..."

    Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment