• Mustafa and Suleyman - My Mother



    Gulshah: "Sultanim, please do not cry anymore."

    Mustafa enters. "Validem? Why are crying?" 

    Mahidevran: "It is enough, ,already Mustafa! I cannot bear this woman any longer."

    Mustafa: "Will you tell me what happened?"

    Mahidevran: "She got mad at me again. She was insulting me. I said I have a Shehzade, you cannot deal with me like this. I raised my hand to protect myself. Right then, our Hunkar came and saw me in that state. He caught my hand and told me to apologize. And I was forced, and apologized to that woman! Enough already, Mustafa! I won't bear it! "

    Mustafa leaves, Mahidevran shouts after him. He goes to the Sultan who is in Hurrem's room.

    Hurrem: "Is this fit for Daye Hatun, without feeling any mercy they will throw her out. At this age where will she go? What will she do?"

    Suleyman: "I am not happy with this happening either. The incidents in the harem don't cease. I am going to do something about it." 

    Hurrem: "How? What will you do?"

    Knock on the door. Mustafa enters. Suleyman: "Mustafa?"

    Mustafa: "Hurrem Sultan, please leave me alone with my father."

    Mustafa: "I made a promise to my mother, Baba. Even if it costs me my life, I will protect her. I will not allow her to be sad. I said this to you also. That is why we left to Edirne. But I see now, that nothing has changed. You still make her sad, you still make her cry. I thought justice was the most important value to you. Is this your justice? Who will decide our future? You or Hurrem Sultan?"

    Mustafa: "Don't you have an answer to give me, Hunkarim? Who will give decisions about our life?"

    Suleyman: "I understand you worrying about your mother and trying to protect her. And I do not have doubt in your loyalty to me. But do not forget, right now in front of you, is not only your father, at the same time there is your Hunkar....How can you come like this?! What condition is this of yours?! What kind of question is this?! Don't you know that wherever foot steps, is where I rule! My families future is in my possession! And every decision I make, represents my will!!!! An empire cannot be ruled by woman's tears!"

    Mustafa: "If that is the case, then stop Hurrem Sultan, Hunkarim. Do not sacrifice us for her tears." Suleyman: "What are trying to say!!!!"

    Mustafa: "This is the truth. You rule four continents! lBut you could not rule over a single woman!" 

    Suleyman: "Get out of here, Mustafa! Before an accident from my hands happens, LEAVE!"

    Mustafa: "Hunkarim..."

    Suleyman: "Get out of my sight! I don't want to see you!"

    Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment